Pareteum Contact Center to Enhance Experience
Contact Center Quick Hitters:
- Product Name: Pareteum Contact Center
- Product Suite: Engagement
- Sectors: Service Providers, Enterprise, etc.
Drive effective, consistent customer engagement with the omnichannel Pareteum Contact Center.
What is a contact center?
In so many words, a Contact Center is an integrated — and generally automated — communications system that coordinates telephone, mobile, and other electronic engagements between organizations and their constituents.
Back in the good ol’ days, organizations had entire departments dedicated to managing their Contact Centers. Generally comprised of customer service representatives, salespeople, and other telephone agents, they were tasked with managing all incoming and outgoing calls.
Of course, the advent of smartphones, instant messaging, and other digital communications technologies have rendered the traditional concept of the Contact Center a relic of the past. Gone are the halcyon days of smoke signals, switchboard operators, and call waiting lights. And frankly, there’s not much to be nostalgic about.
Indeed, pre-digital Contact Centers were never especially efficient, and they were never particularly affordable. Gains in communications technologies have enabled near total automation of these departments. Moreover, by incorporating email, web chat, social media, and other digital channels, engagement via automated Contact Centers is no longer the sole dominion of the telephone.
What’s the difference between a Contact Center and a Call Center?
We should take a breath here to clear something up. While Contact Centers claim Call Center ancestry, and while the two terms are often used interchangeably, they are not in fact synonymous. The differences, as concisely as possible, are as follows:
- Contact Centers facilitate customer engagement across a variety of communications channels, including phone, email, web chat, social media, SMS, over-the-top (OTT) messaging apps, and more.
- Call Centers facilitate customer engagement via telephony only.
So, what’s Pareteum Contact Center?
The Pareteum Contact Center was developed to help organizations achieve effective and consistent customer engagement. It combines solutions for online conversion, inbound and outbound mail, telephony, web chat, and web self-service.
It’s also simple to configure. Deployed as a single web-based application, the Pareteum Contact Center has an intuitive, graphical user interface.
By capturing valuable customer insights, the Pareteum Contact Center streamlines sales operations, while delivering gains in customer satisfaction, relationships, and loyalty.
What are the key features of Pareteum Contact Center?
The Pareteum Contact Center can help businesses drive effective, consistent customer engagement via the following features:
- Web Chat — In order to boost conversions, the Pareteum Contact Center offers both standard online chat and proactive web chat capabilities that enable customer service representatives and site visitors to engage at their convenience. This means comprehensive visibility for agents and immediate, 24/7 assistance for website visitors.
- Intelligent Email — Contact Center analyzes incoming messages and generates intelligent response prompts for agents.
- Agent Knowledgebase — This ensures that frequently asked questions are answered quickly and consistently with pre-scripted chat responses.
- Web Self-Service — Contact Center provides dynamic self-service capabilities based on context-analysis software. This makes it possible for straightforward requests to be handled automatically, freeing agents to focus on high-touch instances. In addition, session data helps establish clear customer profiles.
- Call Support — Contact Center offers intelligent routing for inbound calls. Routing can be determined in two ways. The first is by customer inputs via Pareteum’s Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system. The second is via the number dialed by the customer. Call support also facilitates call recordings and both internal and external agent transfers. All relevant customer data for inbound calls can be accessed automatically.
- IVR – Call support can be extended with Pareteum IVR, which enables users to pre-select which department they would like to engage with.
- Agent-to-Agent Chat – Contact Center representatives can chat with one another via an internal chat feature. As such, they can instantaneously reach out to colleagues for assistance with trickier customer queries.
- Supervisor Broadcasting – The Contact Center supervisor/administrator can broadcast messages and directives to customer service representatives. This is especially handy for broader coordination on urgent service-related issues, new customer offerings, routine updates, etc.
- Historical View – Agents can access complete customer chat, call, and email histories. As such, they can engage accordingly, taking care to address both past and current queries.
- External CRM Integration – Integration is always quite difficult; some of the largest CRM companies even prohibit integration. Nevertheless, the Pareteum Contact Center works quite well with others, integrating with various aspects of external CRMs.
Want to Learn More?
Pareteum is an experienced provider of Communications Platform as a Service solutions. We empower enterprises, communications service providers, early stage innovators, developers, IoT, and telecommunications infrastructure providers with the freedom and control to create, deliver, and scale innovative communications experiences.