Inside Senior Sales Specialist
Location: Europe (Remote)
About this job
Pareteum is a global provider of Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) solutions. The Pareteum platform connects people and devices around the world using the secure, ubiquitous, and highly scalable solution to deliver data, voice, video, SMS/text messaging, media, and content enablement.
If you want to join a fast growing, dynamic company offering a challenging role, with lots of opportunities for growth then look no further.
We are currently in a period of substantial growth and are looking for an experienced Inside Senior Sales Specialist. Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, the successful candidate will be responsible for inside sales, sales operations and bid management.
What you’ll do
The key focus of the role will be to coordinate activities with the sales team to achieve sales and profitability objectives by increasing our footprint in new geographies and generating new leads in existing markets. The role includes but is not limited to:
- Build a sales funnel by generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities
- Handling incoming queries and build strong, positive relationships with customers
- Ensure all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision makers and understanding their requirements
- Maintain and update the lead generation database
- Achieve quarterly/yearly targets as set out by the business
- Coordinate and ensure accuracy of sales forecasts
- Monitor and analyze the key sales and business performance indicators
- Ensure sales process adoption and compliance
- Lead cross-functional bid management activity
- Deliver product demonstrations and presentations
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience (5+ years) in full-cycle SaaS Inside Sales, with demonstratable responsibility for complete relationship from lead to a new customer. To be considered for the role we require you to have:
- A distinguished and documented record of achieving Annual Quotas (in terms of Incremental-Contractual Revenue Backlog – “ICRB”)
- At least three (3) years of selling software as a service product
- A standout “customer first” attitude
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong background in lead generation and prospecting
- Master of your domain. You bring excellence in every aspect of your work and attitude
- Knowledge of the sales process from initiation to closure
- Expert in using CRM, Microsoft Office, and online presentation tools
- Proven experience in the MVNE/MVNO, telecom, IoT sectors
Do you want this job, and do you have the required skills and experience?
If you have experience in a similar fast-paced, growing international company like Pareteum and enjoy a challenging role within a fun company with a good team spirit, please click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV.