Location: Bruges (Hybrid)
About this job
At Pareteum, we believe that technology should bring people closer together. That’s why we’re a global leader in Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) solutions, connecting individuals and devices across Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific regions.
Our innovative platform is designed to deliver a secure, ubiquitous, and highly scalable solution that enables seamless communication through data, voice, video, SMS/text messaging, media, and content. At Pareteum, we’re dedicated to fostering a collaborative, dynamic and inclusive work environment where creativity and innovation thrive. Join us on our mission to empower connections around the world!
We are currently in a period of substantial growth and are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will organise MVNE/MVNO installation projects, involving aligning with different department heads for available resources, allocating tasks, setting goals and deadlines, handling documentation, and consulting with customers. The role is hybrid working with occasional travel to the office and customers offices in Brussels.
What you’ll do
The key focus of the role will be to follow the typical guidelines of project management from initiation, planning, execution, monitoring/controlling, to close out. The Project Manager will report to the PMO Manager, who will work closely with you to ensure the scope and path of each project is on schedule along with other department heads for support. The role includes but is not limited to:
- Analyzing, evaluating, and defining customer needs of projects and new features.
- Estimating the amount of effort to ensure the roll out of the project in due time.
- Drawing up the planning for the implementation in close collaboration with the customer, development, product management and operations teams.
- Coordinating the activities and deploying the required resources, to guarantee quality delivery.
- Monitoring scope, budget and planning and perform pre- and post-project budget calculations, including writing a project closing document with points of improvement and lessons learned.
- Providing input to financial controllers for invoicing of the projects and project milestones.
- Supervision over support engineers, logistical engineers, and telecom specialists within the boundaries of a project
Respecting implementation and invoicing milestones.
- Ensure correct time logging – if applicable – of all people working on the project.
- Keeping up to date in a rapidly changing technical environment through self-study and additional education.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in initiating projects, planning, delegating, managing and risk mitigating. They will have proven experience of software deployment within the IT infrastructure industry with the demonstratable ability to build strong stakeholder relationships and influence them to drive sponsorship, buy-in and sign-off during projects. Proven ability to navigate push back from stakeholders and develop an aligned way forward path. To be considered for the role we require you to have:
- Previous experience within a similar position in the telecommunications industry is a must
- Certificate in Prince2 or equivalent project management qualification
- Fluent in English, conversational Dutch is desirable
- Negotiation skills – able to work with stakeholders to shape the project and proactively solve conflict situations through problem-solving, negotiation, open communication and direct influencing.
- Must be able to adapt to changes and challenges that may arise during a project, including by being open to new ideas and approaches.
- Proven track record of delivery and a proactive approach to managing projects
Do you want this job, and do you have the required skills and experience?
If you have experience in a similar fast-paced, growing international company like Pareteum and enjoy a challenging role within a fun company with a good team spirit, please click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV.