Senior NOC Engineer
Location: Indonesia (Hybrid)
About this job
Pareteum is a global provider of Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) solutions. The Pareteum platform connects people and devices around the world using the secure, ubiquitous, and highly scalable solution to deliver data, voice, video, SMS/text messaging, media, and content enablement.
If you want to join a fast growing, dynamic company offering a challenging role, with lots of opportunities for growth then look no further.
We are currently in a period of substantial growth and are looking for experienced NOC Engineers to join our Operations team. Work as part of a close-knit team of multilingual professionals, you will be supporting B2B customers worldwide.
Please note that this role covers a 24/7 shifts (including nights, weekend, public holidays, and on-call, if necessary).
What you’ll do
The key focus of the role will be to provide information to existing customers and give effective and efficient first level technical support, given by ticketing tools, email and/or phone. You will also take care of timely escalation of problems requiring further technical attention and daily reporting of new issues and monitoring of the platform. The role includes but is not limited to:
- Monitoring the performance and capacity of the platform, production servers, network elements, applications, and systems using a variety of tools.
- Creating tickets, escalate and manage incidents with our technical teams when needed and assisting customers who have particular inquiries or questions.
- Look for hardware, software, and environmental alerts or malfunctions and when an issue is identified, work to determine the cause of the problem, report and follow the escalation process coordinating with the 2nd level support.
- Provide a high-standard of professional customer service, establishing continuing rapport to clients to proactively check they are getting the standards outlined in the service level agreement.
- Keeping procedures, explained by the technical teams, updated and shadow the knowledge with teammates.
- Provide regular feedback on the effectiveness and soundness of policies and procedures of the customer service department.
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience of ticketing tools such as Jira, ServiceNow etc. and have sound knowledge of PowerShell and Base. To be considered for the role we require you to have:
- Strong mmonitoring tools knowledge (Nagios, Grafana etc.)
- User level of Linux (Fedora, Ubuntu)
- An advanced user of Microsoft Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel etc.)
- Be self-organized with a pro-active attitude.
- Excellent speaking and writing English skills
Do you want this job, and do you have the required skills and experience?
If you have experience in a similar fast-paced, growing international company like Pareteum and enjoy a challenging role within a fun company with a good team spirit, please click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV.