WEBINAR: The Internet of Anything — Powering Your IoT Solutions with Pareteum
Join us on February 10th, 2021, for a presentation on how Pareteum can help you build cutting edge, global IoT solutions.
Sign up now to the webinar: The Internet of Anything — Powering Your IoT Solutions with Pareteum
The Internet of Things (IoT) has ushered in a new era of technological innovation, endowing even simple consumer appliances with the potential to change the world.
Consider the humble thermostat. By optimizing temperature controls in millions of homes across the globe, smart thermostats have drastically reduced demand for electricity. This means power plants are less active, carbon emissions are diminished, and consumers enjoy reduced monthly utilities bills.
But that’s not all, similar innovations are transforming entire industries. In the automobile world, smart connectivity is helping with everything from Telematics to preventive maintenance, accident prevention, and enhanced entertainment systems. In farming, smart environmental monitors are being used to track climate, soil, and plant conditions to help maximize crop yields.
The use cases for IoT are practically endless; the only limitation is imagination… and connectivity. Indeed, without robust access to cellular and Wi-Fi networks, IoT deployments tend to lose their luster.
With this in mind, we’d like to invite you to our upcoming webinar! Join us on February 10th, 2021, for a presentation on how Pareteum can help you build cutting edge, global IoT solutions.
Our very own Chris Hills, Vice President of Global Connectivity and Procurement, will cover various trends in the IoT space, including:
- The impact of eSIMs and Smart SIMs on future IoT solutions
- How IoT has changed the game for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- The unabated rise of connected cars
In addition, Chris will introduce you to the Pareteum Experience Cloud, focusing on the following solutions:
- Pareteum Smart Network: Top-tier connectivity via cellular and Wi-Fi networks across 200+ countries and territories, with intelligent network selection for optimized performance, cost, and reach.
- Location-Based Intelligence: Anonymized, actionable first-party location data that can be leveraged to build engaging digital experiences and monetize customer insights.
- A2P Messaging: Programmable, multi-channel application-to-person (A2P) messaging, across SMS, email, voice, and other over-the-top (OTT) messaging services.
The presentation will be Wednesday, February 10th, 2021, at 10:00 AM EST. It will last approximately 30 minutes, with time set aside for Q&A.
Following the presentation, a recording of the webinar will be made available to download.
We hope you’ll join us at the webinar: Powering Your IoT Solutions with Pareteum