Carpe TEUM or: How to Stop Worrying About Loyalty and Love Wi-Fi
Recently, we at Pareteum have expended much ink discussing the numerous ways our Wi-Fi offering can be leveraged by organizations to boost their loyalty, rewards, or benefits programs.
- We’ve discussed the surging popularity of ubiquitous connectivity and how secure, global Wi-Fi – which is both cheaper than cellular and of superior quality – has become the default method of connectivity.
- We’ve also covered the wild success of our friends over at Elo, the Brazilian financial services giant, who leveraged the Pareteum Wi-Fi offering to create the Elo Wi-Fi mobile app as a benefit for their high-end, high-flying cardholders.
- Finally, we’ve elaborated on the potent one-two punch of Pareteum Incenti-Fi and Pareteum Location Intelligence Data. When deployed in tandem, these offerings provide companies with the ability to address both competitive threats and affiliate and affinity marketing opportunities while offering their customers a highly popular value-added benefit.
Otherwise, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, we thought we’d quickly recap the Pareteum Wi-Fi offering and the Pareteum Incenti-Fi program.
So, without further ado…
Pareteum Incenti-Fi, a recap:
When surveyed, credit card holders of one of the world’s largest banks named cost-effective, global connectivity as the leading benefit of maintaining their credit card contract. The bank had recently begun delivering the Pareteum Wi-Fi service to card holders.
Another business, a luxury retailer, saw a nearly 50% increase in signups to its customer card after providing Pareteum to its customer cardholders.
How Pareteum keeps your customers connected
- Unlimited access on unlimited devices. Pareteum gives your customers unlimited data on unlimited devices.
- Largest global Wi-Fi network. With over 50 million Wi-Fi hotspots across the globe, Pareteum keeps your customers connected in airports, airplanes, hotels, conference centers, and tens of millions of business and leisure venues all over the world.
- Convenient to use. There’s no need to look for a free hotspot or enter credentials in order to connect. Pareteum SmartConnect technology makes it easy by connecting your customers automatically.
- Secure connections. Your customers can use the Pareteum Last Mile VPN to keep their data safe where it is most vulnerable. One-time Password keeps their user credentials hidden.
How Pareteum positively impacts your business
- More loyalty customers by improving customer acquisition and retention
- Increased sales
- Higher sales value per customer
- More downloads of your customer app
- More usage of your customer app
- Real-time communication with your customers through in-app messaging
Bringing Pareteum to your customers is easy
- Pareteum Incenti-Fi promotional Wi-Fi vouchers enable your customers to access the Pareteum Wi-Fi service via their mobile devices.
- Alternatively, the Pareteum SmartConnect SDK (Software Development Kit) allows you to integrate the Pareteum service into your customer app.
- You can also use a stand-alone app, with your brand or with ours.
How to communicate the additional benefits to your customers
- An email campaign, either as part of your regular customer communication or not.
- An insert in catalogues, boxes, etc.
- A promotion on your website.
- Post-purchase, your customer will be guided to a website, branded for your company, where they can download the app.
How your customers will receive support
- If the app carries the Pareteum brand, we directly handle your customers’ support questions.
- If the app carries your brand, you handle first-tier support questions and direct other cases to us.
Who benefits from Pareteum?
- Customer loyalty clubs
- Frequent-traveler programs
- Credit card companies
- Insurance companies
- Travel companies, especially travel e-tailers
- Automotive companies and roadside assistance services
- Mobile Virtual Network Operators
Give us a shout!
If you’ve made it this far, awesome! We’ve covered a good deal of ground, and we’re glad you’ve joined us for the ride.
Still, there’s a good deal more about the Pareteum Incenti-Fi program you might be interested in learning.
If you’d like to discover how Pareteum Wi-Fi can bolster your benefits program, please reach out to our team. We’d be happy to help you seize the day.