Keeping the World Connected | Webinar
Our first webinar on the Pareteum Experience Cloud platform is officially in the books. And, as the old saying goes, that’s a wrap!
The presentation, which was titled ‘Keeping the World Connected: The Pareteum Experience Cloud,’ was presented by Mehul Vora, our Vice President of Sales Engineering. During the webinar he covered a lot of ground; he gave attendees:
- an overview of the platform,
- insight into how companies were leveraging our SMS offering to facilitate crisis management,
- the inside scoop on how the Experience Cloud has enabled globally recognized service providers to scale their business,
- And much more.
We’ll provide a full recap of the presentation in just a moment. But before we dive in, it’s worth mentioning that you can watch the webinar in its entirety on your own — Q&A and all!
If you have any questions about the Pareteum Experience Cloud, reach out to our team!
So, without further ado, let’s dig into the recap. Here’s what we covered:
1. Connectivity When it Counts
Our instinct when hard times find us is to come together — to connect with friends, family, and loved ones.
As such, at Pareteum, we’re in a unique position to make a difference. In response to the recent coronavirus outbreak, we offered our Experience Cloud Messaging solution to businesses around the world.
With open rates in excess of 90%, SMS messaging campaigns are among the most effective ways keep people connected; governments to citizens, businesses to customers, corporations to employees, brands to consumers — you name it!
Indeed, SMS offers more than mere consumer outreach. Aside from marketing and promotions, it facilitates engagement via:
- Appointment reminders
- Communicating with field staff
- System notifications
- Event management
- Password notification
- Multi-factor authentication
- And more!
Here’s just one example: we partnered with one of the world’s leading developers of early warning, information, and communication systems. We enable them to deliver critical messages and reports directly via SMS, and they’re able to alert organizations about risks that could impact:
- Supply chains
- Mission-critical stakeholders, systems, and operations
2. But There’s More to Pareteum than Messaging!
The Pareteum Experience Cloud is a unified cloud-communications platform that empowers people, businesses, and devices to deliver unique mobile experiences. It leverages the following capabilities to do so:
- CRM and contact center
- Billing systems
- IoT connect
- Global cellular and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Inflight connectivity
- Product and revenue management
- Operations and business support
- Trusted identity and authentication
- Location data
3. What does this mean for Service Providers?
We built the Experience Cloud to facilitate:
- Expedited access into new mobile markets
- The swift, affordable launching of new, bespoke mobile brands
- The efficient deployment of media and content
Our smart network was built on two pillars. The first — global coverage. This means cellular and Wi-Fi connectivity in 200+ countries and territories, including the option of inflight Wi-Fi on over 5,000 aircraft from 40 leading airlines.
Second, intelligent network selection. Pareteum SmartConnect hands off between Wi-Fi and cellular, choosing the best available network for a user’s needs and simultaneously helping service providers keep network costs down.
Moreover, our service management functionalities include:
- Simplified multi-vendor telecommunications management and operational processes
- Interface offering visibility and control over connectivity service
- Generate reports that provide usage stats and insights
- Performance notifications
- Configurable alerts, notifications, and commands
To give you an idea about how this works, here’s one real-life example. We partnered with Spain’s most popular MVNO. Before Pareteum, they had limited capacity to launch offerings in new markets. They also needed a solution to help retain and acquire new MVNO customers.
By deploying various aspects of the Pareteum Experience Cloud platform, they have been able to comfortably grow their subscriber base to over 1.5 million customers and set up a robust customer management service. Moreover, they can now efficiently expand their brand by offering new products and promotions with ease. And here’s the kicker: it took just 197 days for complete service delivery!
Beyond this partnership, we’ve also helped service providers to:
- Increase customer engagement and sales with Live Chat and Contact Center
- Increase customer satisfaction and enable outbound messaging campaigns with Programmable Interactive Voice Response, Global Virtual VM, and Programmable Dialer
- Deliver unlimited Wi-Fi to low-income consumers with Wi-Fi SmartConnect
4. Beyond Service Providers…
The Pareteum Experience Cloud supplies enterprises with integrated cellular and Wi-Fi connectivity in 200+ countries and territories, including VPN-secured access at airports, hotels, outdoor venues, inflight, and more. This has enabled them to:
- Improve employee productivity while saving on mobility costs
- Boost visibility and control over cellular connectivity by leveraging simplified multi-carrier management
- Secure their Corporate IT Infrastructure
Moreover, it gives brands a way to stand out from the crowd by offering global Wi-Fi as a benefit. And, by providing this service via the Pareteum SmartConnect app, they can gain actionable customer insights. This has enabled them to:
- Improve brand loyalty
- Increase customer lifetime value
- Build unique, personalized offers
- Address competitive threats
- Identify affiliate and affinity marketing opportunities
Last, but certainly not least, the Pareteum Experience Cloud provides IoT and connected device developers with an end-to-end platform on which to build a variety of complex deployments. This platform offers:
- Device connectivity
- Management and control
- Location-based intelligence
5. And That’s the Pareteum Experience Cloud!
It’s the only single-source cloud-communications platform that provides limitless scale and control for the creation and management of mobile communications through APIs and the world’s largest unified global network.
If you have any questions about the Pareteum Experience Cloud, reach out to our team! And be sure to join us for our next webinar!