Meet the Pareteum Team at MWC Barcelona 2022
It’s that time of year again — Mobile World Congress is returning to Barcelona!
From February 28th until March 3rd, leaders from all over the connectivity industry will convene at the world’s most influential connectivity event to discuss 5G, Artificial Intelligence (AI), FinTech, the Internet of Things (IoT), and more.
Despite COVID-19 reining things in in 2020 and 2021, organizers are anticipating a big event this year. Indeed, over 1,500 exhibitors will be in attendance, along with industry representatives from a whopping 165 countries.
Our team will be there as well! A contingent of our business leaders are looking forward to making the rounds and engaging in lively discussions about connectivity, mobility, messaging, IoT, and more. So, if you want to pick their brains, be sure to set up a meeting!
Here’s Who’s Going:
Chris Hills — Vice President of Global Connectivity and Procurement
Lars Korbel — Vice President of Messaging
Mehul Vora — Vice President of Technical Sales
Marilena Badulescu — Global Connectivity Manager IoT, Roaming, MVNOs, SMS
Pareteum at a Glance
What is Pareteum?
Pareteum is an experienced provider of Communications Platform as a Service solutions, with operations in North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Pareteum empowers enterprises, communications service providers, early-stage innovators, IoT solutions builders, and telecommunications infrastructure providers with the freedom and control to create, deliver, and scale innovative communications experiences. Pareteum gives people and devices around the world secure, ubiquitous, and highly scalable connectivity solutions that deliver data, voice, video, SMS / text messaging, media, and content enablement.
What is the Pareteum Experience Cloud?
The Pareteum Experience Cloud offers an unmatched combination of cellular, Wi-Fi, and messaging capabilities, along with a host of value-added services, that can be used by businesses of all types. It facilitates secure enterprise mobility, brand loyalty, the creation of new cellular brands and mobile services, and more.
The Pareteum Experience Cloud is composed of the following features and solutions:
- The Pareteum Smart Network
- Global Coverage: Cellular and Wi-Fi connectivity in 200+ countries and territories, including inflight Wi-Fi on thousands of aircraft from dozens of leading airlines.
- Intelligent Network Selection: Pareteum SmartConnect hands off between Wi-Fi and cellular, choosing the best available network for a user’s needs and simultaneously helping service providers keep network costs down.
- The Pareteum Messaging Solution
- SMS / Text Messaging: Direct SMS, High Quality SMS, and Wholesale SMS solutions that enable you to create campaigns, configure channels, and set cascading fallback options via an easy-to-use customer portal.
- Voice Messaging: A voice messaging solution that enables you to deliver ideal customer service optimization. This includes a Direct Voice solution and Text to Speech (TTS) capabilities.
- Virtual Numbers and Short Codes: Establish direct communication channels for customers by leveraging global number coverage. Bundle virtual numbers and short codes with SMS and Voice for streamlined engagement.
- Pareteum’s Value-Added Services
- Next Generation Voicemail: A multi-tenant, multi-language voicemail solution for MNOs, MVNOs, MVNEs, and Cable Operators.
- Contact Center: A multichannel communication solution that enables you to track customer interactions and facilitate effective communications.
- Know Your Customer: A solution that gives companies the ability to securely identify customers.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR): A multi-tenant solution capable of scaling from a single connection to 5,000+ lines, enabling efficient and intelligent customer engagement.
- IVR Outbound Dialer: Enables organizations to reach out to customers in an effective and efficient manner.
- Missed Call Alert: With fewer people and fewer people using Voicemail, organizations can use MCA to detect and handle slam-down calls.
- Intelligent Call Routing: A web-based service that enables organizations to route calls to pre-defined end destinations based on incoming numbers.
And that’s that!